Jason Khaled Al Kountar
Manual Osteopathic Therapist - MOT
Manual Osteopathic Therapist
Hi!, I'm Jason (Khaled) Al Kountar, Manual Osteopathic Therapist in the province of Alberta, and a member ingot standing with CMMOTA (Canadian Massage and Manual Osteophatic Therapists Association); I've been a health care provider for about 4 years.
My aim is to help my clients to get their pain reliving and getting back to their normal situation depending on the following:
- Looking to the body as holistic, since it works as a single entity.
- structure and function are related to each other.
- The body has self-governing means.
- The body has the ability to protect, repair and generate itself to keep its function in a good situation.
- Manual osteopathic therapist
- Registered massage therapist
- Bachelor in Biochemistry
Note: We can not direct bill for MOT treatments at this time in AB. A receipt will be provided for manual submissions.